Sunday, December 20, 2009

All Stars Helping Kids

The other week, I got a call at 11:45pm asking for "emergency terrariums" for the following morning.. After an initial panic I figured it was totally doable seeing as how the flower markets open at 5am. Did I mention it was a Monday? And that I had a shoot the next day as well?

It was for a friend who's organization does great work (see title of post) so I was in. The outcome, while not traditional terrariums (I used primarily cuttings, branches, and even some raspberries), still evoked the spirit and provided a beauty that lasted well beyond the luncheon they were created for.

Now although, you and I aren't close personal friends, you should still contact me for your next event. And, uh- I generally like more than a days notice!


No comments:

Post a Comment